Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Well, I Decided.

After much deliberation, I've decided to leave my blog up at homeschoolblogger, even though I also have this blog, I have too many treasured memories in my archived posts there, and too many great contacts to give up on homeschoolblogger altogether, and its really not that difficult to do regular entries there, it is only difficult to do entries with lots of links and embedded Bible verses... those are much easier on here on blogger. So my Bible studies and devotions will move to Moments With My Savior. Also, I am going to give up on Project 365 for the rest of this year, and then next year, I think I'll take it up again, but open a blog on blogger for it, leaving my homeschool blogs for homeschool posts and personal posts, I'll just cross post between the two homeschool blogs.


Speaking of personal posts, I have been so sick that it isn't even funny! But I'm getting better now, and have decided that I need to get busy with my studies again, I have fallen behind because of the fatigue I had when I was sick (H1N1 is no fun!). Now I have to catch up with both my Small Engine Repair course and the Bible Studies I've been working on. Unfortunately, even though I am more eager to do the Bible Study, its the small engine repair that has a deadline attached, so I have to work on that first.


I am fascinated with Mechanics, but not as much as I am with My LORD! So I will work on my Small Engine Mechanics course a little, and then hopefully be able to do more in depth Bible study soon. Reminds me of the book "The Tyranny of the Urgent".


Well, I am glad to finally be on the mend today, still not 100% but definitely better than I have been for about a week. Now I'm off to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment