Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We FINALLY have our tree up!  As I promised yesterday, I'll post pictures of us decorating it, and of the tree when it is all done.

So here are some pictures of us decorating the tree:


As you can see from those pictures above, Samuel is tall enough now to only need a little step stool in order to put the tree topper on.  You can also see that he started with the star tree topper that I bought for this year, but it was too heavy for our tree, it flopped over to one side and wouldn't stay straight, so we went back to the little Angel we have used for years.

Now for some pictures of the tree all finished:



 
 
 
 
 
 

One thing that we found while decorating was this:

I don't know what happened to poor Mickey... he was in one piece last year when he was put away!  Well, I glued him together, at least all the pieces I could find...


He's still missing a hand.  Maybe we'll find it when we put the ornaments away?

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you on Blogger! And beautiful tree! I'm feeling pressure now, because I haven't even gotten the living room cleared yet. :o)

    At least you only have a lost hand. We lost baby Jesus from our kiddie Nativity set. I'm hoping He turns up by Christmas.

    Peace and Laughter,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete