Sunday, December 6, 2009

Still Debating

I am still debating what to do about my old blog.  It has so much history on it, and one of the problems with Homeschoolblogger is that there is no way to automatically back up your blog.  I hate to just lose all those posts if I delete the blog.  Its a history of my homeschooling journey over the past 3 years or so.  Perhaps I could just leave it open for now, and post once a month or so with a link to this new blog.  Still, I am thinking I'd like a permanent version somewhere, perhaps I could print the pages and compile a scrapbook.  It would be a lot of paper, but I wouldn't have to do every single post, only the ones that I want for the scrapbook. 

Another idea would be to copy the HTML and bring the best of the old posts over here.  I could change the date time stamp to show the date they were originally published on homeschoolblogger. 

I just hate to lose all those posts, so I don't think I'll delete the blog unless I back it up somehow.  After all, it shows us doing so many of the fun learning we often don't have time for anymore!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment