Thursday, June 21, 2012

Our ICAD's so far:

My daughter and I continue to create cards for the Index Card a Day Challenge, and my son even got in on the act once!


First the kid's ICAD's so far (posted in the order in which they were created.. I think.



By  my daughter Danielle (age 10)

By  my daughter Danielle (age 10)

By  my daughter Danielle (age 10)

My son Samuel's (age 12) only card so far.

By  my daughter Danielle (age 10)

By  my daughter Danielle (age 10)

By  my daughter Danielle (age 10)

By  my daughter Danielle (age 10)


Next my cards so far, in the order that they were created in:














5 comments:

  1. Wow, Danielle makes some wonderful cards! I love that green and black Zentangle one you did, great job on all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - I love that the kids are doing it too!

    Boo! to spring cleaning that stole your art time! Hee hee :)

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great! That black and green zen one is fabulous! P.S. I'm a homeschooling mom too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lots of great cards here. Danielle is doing such a lovely job with the challenge. I really love the blossom branch card you created...it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards, so fantastic that your children are doing it as well, my daughter has done the odd one, but nothing consistent. :)

    ReplyDelete