Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wow! What a Day!

Today we went to co-op.  That means that we got up really early in order to be driving away no later than 8:30.  This morning we had a problem though, we couldn't find my son's book bag anywhere.  The last time we saw it was before holiday break, which started the week before Thanksgiving.  So we ended up going to co-op without it, and guess what?  When we got there, we found the book bag!

I would make such a horrible public school mom, even with only doing a "school" once a week, I can't remember to check my kids bags and find out if they homework.  I am so used to being the one who decides what they are doing, I just can't seem to get used to someone else calling the shots!

Well after co-op, we came home and I relaxed (read Facebooked) for a little while.  Then we had dinner.  After dinner I started my workout, but after a half hour I realized I still needed to do phonics with the kids, so I stopped and did their phonics with them.  By the time we were done it was amost 9:00 PM, so the kids got to play for a few minutes and then go to bed.  I finished my workout while watching Super Nanny and Pinks All Outakes.

Now I am ready for bed too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we're not the only ones that sometimes finish school at bedtime.

    Janet
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/wdworkman/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Public school moms are good at dealing with checking bags and such because they have to do it every single day. Boggles the mind doesn't it? ;o)

    Hope everything is good there!

    Peace and Laughter,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete